Monday, August 22, 2011

Waiting for Inspiration

I apologize for the lack of posts in this past week or so. I've been busy.

And lacking inspiration.

The funny thing about inspiration is that you can't choose when it comes to you. You can keep trying (and I did--I wrote about 5 possible entries, but none of them really worked) and hoping, praying even, that you can produce something of quality. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do that lately. With school and church and work and all my other activities, life can get a bit hectic. It can be a struggle to stay focused and joyful.

But I'm hoping that God grants me some wonderful, glorious inspiration this week--and then through my inspiration, you can be inspired.


Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfect of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. 
~ Hebrews 12:1-2 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment