Saturday, December 10, 2011

A song to power up to...

This song, "Break Every Chain" by the fantastic Jesus Culture has been running through my head ever since I heard it last weekend. It's from the group's most recent album, found here. (I give an iTunes link because, well, Amazon mp3 fell off the train of awesomeness on this one and doesn't sell it.)

It's such a simple song, and super easy to catch on to. At 8 minutes, it's one of the typical hardcore Jesus Culture songs. Seriously, check Jesus Culture out. My family just recently invested in buying some of their CD/DVD combo packs, which I highly recommend. It's impossible to love on Jesus Culture too much! Especially when their music not only glorifies God, but empowers you and welcomes the Holy Spirit and proclaims solid theology:

There is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain

Bask in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment